UFC Fight Night: Walker vs. Santos Weigh-in Results and Video: Three fighters miss weight
The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC Fight Night event in at UFC Apex in Las Vegas will officially weigh in on Friday morning.
The event is headlined by a bout between top 10 ranked light heavyweight contenders Johnny Walker and Thiago Santos. Santos stepped on the scales weighing 206 pounds while Walker weighed in at 204.5 pounds.
Three fighters missed weight on Friday. Bethe Correia came in heavy for her women’s bantamweight bout against Karol Rosa and Mike Breeden missed weight for his lightweight bout against Alexander Hernandez. Aspen Ladd also missed weight, coming in one pound heavy for her women’s bantamweight bout against Macy Chiasson.
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
Dana White: ‘Boxing doesn’t run a real business. Every event is a going out of business sale’
UFC Fight Night: Walker vs. Santos Official Weigh-in Results:
- Light heavyweight: Thiago Santos (206) vs. Johnny Walker (204.5)
- Middleweight: Kevin Holland (183.5) vs. Kyle Daukaus (185.5)
- Welterweight: Alex Oliveira (169.5) vs. Niko Price (170.5)
- Middleweight: Misha Cirkunov (185.5) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
- Women’s bantamweight: Aspen Ladd (137)* vs. Macy Chiasson (136)
- Lightweight: Alexander Hernandez (154.5) vs. Mike Breeden (158.5)*
- Lightweight: Joe Solecki (155.5) vs. Jared Gordon (155)
- Women’s flyweight: Antonina Shevchenko (125.5) vs. Casey O’Neill (125)
- Women’s bantamweight: Bethe Correia (138.5)* vs. Karol Rosa (135.5)
- Lightweight: Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Devonte Smith (155.5)
- Men’s bantamweight: Douglas Silva de Andrade (135) vs. Gaetano Pirrello (134.5)
- Women’s bantamweight: Shanna Young (134.5) vs. Stephanie Egger (135)
- Men’s bantamweight: Alejandro Perez (136) vs. Johnny Eduardo (135.5)
* missed weight
Posted from Source