UFC 266 Weigh-in Results and Video: All Fighters Officially Make Weight
The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC 266 fight card at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas officially weigh in on Friday to make their bouts official.
Featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski puts his title on the line against no. 2 ranked Brian Ortega in the fight card’s main event. In the second title bout on the fight card, women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko takes on no. 3 ranked Lauren Murphy.
In a five-round, non-title bout, former welterweight champion Robbie Lawler takes on Nick Diaz in a rematch in Diaz’ return to fighting after six years away from competition.
UFC 266 press conference face-offs video: Volkanovski and Ortega exchange words
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC 266 Official Weigh-in Results:
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs. Brian Ortega (144) – featherweight title fight
- Valentina Shevchenko (124) vs. Lauren Murphy (125) – women’s flyweight title fight
- Nick Diaz (185.5) vs. Robbie Lawler (184)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (257)
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (126)
- Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (135.5)
- Dan Hooker (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (154.5)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (258) vs. Chris Daukaus (231)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.5) vs. Taila Santos (125)
Early Preliminary Card
- Uroš Medić (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Cody Brundage (185.5) vs. Nick Maximov (185.5)
- Matthew Semelsberger (170.5) vs. Martin Sano Jr. (170)
- Jonathan Pearce (145.5) vs. Omar Morales (145.5)
Israel Adesanya goes off about Dan Hooker’s visa issues: ‘You’ll never see me fight in New Zealand again’ | Video
Posted from Source