Bellator 289 Weigh-In Results and Video
All fighters successfully weighed in today ahead of tomorrow’s Bellator 289: Stots vs. Sabatello fight card, which takes place at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Tomorrow’s BELLATOR 289 will be headlined by Interim Bantamweight Champion Raufeon ‘Supa’ Stots (18-1) defending his title against heated rival and No. 6-rankedDanny Sabatello (13-1) in the main event, while the co-main event will see Flyweight World Champion Liz ‘Girlrilla’ Carmouche (17-7) defend her belt in an immediate rematch against Brazil’s No. 1-ranked Juliana Velasquez (12-1). In the other Grand Prix semifinal, No. 2-ranked Patchy ‘No Love’ Mix (16-1) will square off with No. 3-ranked Magomed ‘Tiger’ Magomedov (19-2).
In addition, unbeaten No. 5-ranked middleweight Dalton ‘Hercules’ Rosta (7-0) will make his SHOWTIME debut against No. 10-ranked Anthony ‘Sugafoot’ Adams (9-2) in the final main card bout.
Bellator 289 Weigh-in Video
Bellator 289 Official Weigh-in Results
BELLATOR 289: STOTS VS. SABATELLO MAIN CARD (SHOWTIME Friday, Dec. 9 — 9 PM ET/6 PM PT)
- Bantamweight World Grand Prix Semifinal: IC-Raufeon Stots (134.4) vs. #6-Danny Sabatello (135)
- Flyweight World Title Bout: C–Liz Carmouche (124.8) vs. #1-Juliana Velasquez (124.2)
- Bantamweight World Grand Prix Semifinal: #2– Patchy Mix (135) vs. #3-Magomed Magomedov (134.4)
- Middleweight Bout: #5-Dalton Rosta (185.6) vs. #10-Anthony Adams (185.4)
PRELIMINARY CARD (BELLATOR MMA YouTube Channel | SHOWTIME Sports YouTube Channel | Pluto TV – 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT)
- Flyweight Bout: #3-Denise Kielholtz (124.2) vs. Ilara Joanne (124.8)
- Welterweight Bout: Kyle Crutchmer (170.8) vs. Jaleel Willis (170)
- Featherweight Bout: Cody Law (145.4) vs. Cris Lencioni (146)
- Featherweight Bout: Kai Kamaka III (145.2) vs. Kevin Boehm (145.1)
- Welterweight Bout: Mark Lemminger (170.8) vs. Michael Lombardo (169.8)
- Middleweight Bout: Pat Downey (185.8) vs. Christian Echols (185.4)
- Bantamweight Bout: Cass Bell (136) vs. Jared Scoggins (135.2)
Posted from Source